Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I wish...

things become more complicated after I knew something is not right between us.After having a long conversation arguing with you,then only you admit about you liking this one girl.you know,the feeling of knowing your boyfriend like someone else,its really hurt.Suddenly your tears keep falling,you keep crying and asked,why why you do this to me,am I not that good enough for you?what's so interesting about that girl until you can fall to like her?since when you start to like her?.And i didn't expect the answer would be like this 'i don't love her,i just..i just like her''its not that deep' 'just 2 weeks ago i start to like her' Hell man,i already crying like crazy after like he gv me that kind of answers.cried for the whole day,i feel so miserable.no one knows how I feel at that time.I dont trust him anymore,i don't know how to forgive him.After having a relationship with him like more than a year,its like something unexpected from him.i never thought that he would like someone else eventhou he has a gf.I'm sick of being so loyal to him,thinking of wht i did for him before,how much i sacrifice for him,it hurts me more.why he's being so stupid? i feel so speechless.Ariff,can you compared which one between both of us,me and that girl,that really care about you?can you realise which one is really love you?can you realise which one,you spent time the most and hv alots and alots of memories together?can you tell me,which one of us knw u better? I knw you so well,VERY well.evry single thing about you,i knw it very well.but you,you 're so blind,stupid you can't even know which one is the one who loves you so much.why you are so selfish,you don't even control your feelings towards the girl.why you don't appreciate me?.Now you me to accept you back?do you think that easy to accept you back?its hard man.I just feel so soory to myself,its like i love the wrong guy.I don't know wht to do.sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment